lights and lenses almost there




Really excited about the lights and lenses happening in this piece. Many thanks to my good friend Mike Hopwood for the fantastic light system he designed especially for me. I have 2 of these underway and am hoping to have this one finished for Open Studios. The Open Studios online catalogue is available now if you haven't got one. I am artist 53 on page 31 if you want details of how to get to me and when I am open.


 







It starts this Saturday! less than a week to go.
Been busy tidying up, painting walls and hanging the show all week. Getting there. Tomorrow I will bring in the paintings and sketch books and finalise things a bit.




I'm hoping to do some drawing and painting when I am in my studio that week. I was given a lobster and a crayfish moult by a friend at work. Fabulous things that I am looking forward to drawing.

Labels: , ,