soldering on a Sunday



Spent Sunday morning with a friend learning about wiring LED's. Never got electricity at school and anyway that was a long time ago so it was basic stuff like 'explain current and voltage to me'. 











My friend is patient, mad about electronics and turns out to be a good teacher so between us we have worked out a way I can do what I want to do.
I still don't know much about how it works but I know what I have to do. With a bit of practical practice it will all make sense.


Home now with a bunch of LED's, resistors and wire. Time to do the real thing. Then it will be setting it all in resin and figuring out the power source. We think we know how that will work. But its all trial and error. The best way will eventually show itself.
It's so exciting and feel I have moved a way down the road to making the lit pieces I've been dreaming of and working towards for the past year.







Labels: ,