Sarah McCartney Open Studios starts tomorrow - where and when...

Open Studios Cornwall starts tomorrow. 

WHEN: I will be open from May 25th to June 2nd, 11am to 5pm (closed Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th so I can see some of the other artists)
Sunday 2nd there will be an extra late opening from 6pm to 9pm to see the light pieces at their best.

WHERE: My studio is my garage at the back of 66 Marlborough Rd, Falmouth, TR11 3LL. 
At the bottom of this page where it says 'location' click on 'undefined' and it will take you straight to my studio on Google Map.

I am artist 146 in the Open Studios catalogue. You can get more details on Open Studios Cornwall by going to the Creative Skills website or the Open Studios Facebook page. For more details about me go to Sarah McCartney Artist


check out the news item about me on Cornwall Wildlife Trust's website

Please come and see me and if you could 'like' my page and spread the word that would be wonderful


Labels: ,