gathering ...




Sometimes I feel that I am not going anywhere
I am not drawing or painting
I am not writing
I have nothing new on the walls of my garage
I have nothing new to put on the blog ...

... but if I look around my garage, underneath the chaos, lots is happening

I am gathering and preparing:

flowers and seaweeds are pressed and dried
shells are sorted



boards are made ready for painting. 
I have got equipment and materials now to work with wax



I have bought a table saw to start cutting up my oak and driftwood...





... and occasionally I get a glimpse of what might happen in the future

so for now I am happy preparing and gathering ... but also I am in, on and beside the sea as much as I can. When Summer really arrives in Cornwall the best thing to do is down tools and enjoy it - there will be plenty of winter.



Labels: ,