I've finished the invasive marine species specimens for ERCCIS.
The last piece, wire weed Sargassum muticum, was poured and left to cure before I went on holiday to Bryher for a couple of weeks in the middle of August. When I came back there was much grinding and polishing of the final pieces to get them finish in time for a conference in France.
And finally there was the fun job of playing with bits of foam and fitting them into their special box ready for transportation.
The complete collection and photos along the way are on my Face Book page. Hopefully I will get some feed back on how the conference went when Lisa comes back.
Labels: Asian shore crab, Bugula neritina, embedding in resin, ERCCIS, marine non-native species, Ocenebra inornata, resin, Ruditapes philippinarum, Sargassum muticum, Undaria pinnatifida, wakame, wire weed