So I finished slicing up the wood. It is now tied into little bundles and stacked up on shelves. For later!
Back to the resins. Over the past few weeks I have got every resin (well almost) out to the garage.
I have sorted out the best ones and these are now polished ready to sell. I have photographed some of them and put them in an album on my Face Book page.
The rest are on sheets of perspex so I can look at them on the light box.
The idea is to have everything in one place so I can start this new piece.
10 x 10 resin squares and back lit by 100 LEDs.
I know as I start other things will happen but its always good to have a vague plan.
Labels: embedding in resin, resin, seaweed, studio